It’s been a great week, and I hope you all enjoy your Easter weekend!
Personal Development Radar aims to bring you the latest news and suggest best online resources on personal development, and I’m happy to present you this latest edition. If you are featured in Personal Development Radar, please consider linking back to it.
- CultivateGreatness Success and Personal Growth Carnival (07/04/2007) by Travis Wright
- The Teachings of Urban Monk Blog Carnival (07/04/2007) by Urban Monk
- Personal Growth Carnival (05/04/2007) by Bryan C. Fleming
- Carnival of Powerful Living (05/04/2007) by Verve Coaching
- Personal Development Carnival (01/04/2007) by Alex Shalman
If you want your carnival mentioned here, just let me know using the Personal Development Radar contact form!
Personal Development Forums: most interesting discussions of the week
- Law of Attraction: Where did this secret come from?
- Fitness: How many times do you eat per day?
- General: Positive music ideas
New Global Search submissions
This week, the following websites were added to the Global Personal Development Sites Search:
- The Time Mastery blog – http://thetimemastery.com/blog
- Explore Life blog – http://www.explorelifeblog.com
- How to Lose Weight and Keep It Off Permanently by Mark McManus – a great artcle summarizing the effects of low carb diet. I’m currently trying a similar approach myself, and results are great so far!
- As a Man Thinketh: Overview by Erich – I’ve just read this book myself a few weeks ago, and found this review to be very good.
- Why Doing The Little Things Count Big Time by Brian Kim – this blog title is self-explanatory, really
- How to Add Extra Hours to Your Day
That’s all I’ve got for you today! Let me know what you like about the Radar, and what you would like to see in future editions.
Leave your ideas in comments, and contact me regarding your blogs or products to be featured in the next edition of Personal Development Radar.