Don't Be Afraid is a series of posts written to help you overcome your fears and become a stronger person.
This series consists of posts covering various topics on improving your ability to analyze and overcome your common fears, and to also make sure you are no longer limiting your personal development and lifestyle with fear. Some fears and concerns are simple and easy to deal with, while others are serious and very hard to overcome, so hopefully my notes will help you understand just a little bit more.
The purpose of this series is to:
- show you that the fears you have are common, well-known and can be dealt with
- provide an explanation how you can overcome your fears
- help you become a stronger person
- help you look at your fears from a different point of view
Currently the following articles are available:
In modern society, it’s all about having a positive and strong image of yourself. When you go to work, you want to look intelligent and confident. You want to make smart decisions and take appropriate actions. You want to be as good as you can possibly get. Every day, every minute and every moment.
Read this article to gain the necessary motivation to feel comfortable just being yourself and not pretending to be someone else.
It will require some confidence to express your opinion or ask a question – and that's exactly what I'm talking about in this post. Read this article, if you want to:
- Learn how to regain your interest in the subject
- Stay alert during long meetings
- Learn the approach I find best for speaking up at meetings
- Be the first and still feel comfortable
- Make impossible achievements possible
- Stop being afraid to be the first
- Have all the motivation you need to be the first