Personal Development Radar is a weekly post here on Personal Development Ideas, which will feature all the personal development related news: blogs, books and software. I like exploring new blogs, making new friends in the community and discovering new software for better time management and productivity – and so I will appreciate any information you give.
Here are the Personal Development Radar editions so far:
08/09/2007 – Personal Development Radar – Sep 8, 2007
02/09/2007 – Personal Development Radar – Sep 2, 2007
25/08/2007 – Personal Development Radar – Aug 25, 2007
18/08/2007 – Personal Development Radar – Aug 18, 2007
05/05/2007 – Personal Development Radar – May 5, 2007
07/04/2007 – Personal Development Radar – Apr 7, 2007
31/03/2007 – Personal Development Radar – Mar 31, 2007
25/03/2007 – Personal Development Radar – Mar 25, 2007
17/03/2007 – Personal Development Radar – Mar 17, 2007
10/03/2007 – Personal Development Radar – Mar 10, 2007
24/02/2007 – Personal Development Radar – Feb 24, 2007
14/02/2007 – Personal Development Radar – Feb 14, 2007
07/02/2007 – Personal Development Radar – Feb 7, 2007
31/01/2007 – Personal Development Radar – Jan 31, 2007
24/01/2007 – Personal Development Radar – 1st Edition
How to participate
Simply fill in the Radar participation form below and provide all the information you find relevant. Submissions are not automated, so please feel free to ask any questions – I’ll be prompt with replies.
As the Radar gets more attention and submissions, I will develop it into something bigger, integrating with other parts of my website. For instance, some software products will be featured in the Tools section, and most online resources will be added to the Personal Development Global Search.
Here are the things I would like to get from you to feature your work in one of the Radar editions:
- A brief description of your website, service or product – as you’d like it to appear in the weekly Personal Development Radar post. Just a few sentences should be enough for you to show our visitors how exactly they will benefit from using your work.
- Best way to access your work – if you have a subscription price or sell your product – please tell me. If it’s free – it’s even more important to tell this. If you require users to provide a valid email address and/or register a username to access your content, let me know.To make things easier for everyone, specify a full URL and link title you’d like to be used when linking to your work. Important:please clearly state if you want me to mention your real name in the announcement (yes, it is perfectly fine to also provide a URL to your “About” page).
- Direct access to or a copy of your product – this is an optional step for you: please send me your software and necessary registration for it or provide me with access to your online resource ONLY IF you’re interested in me adding my personal impressions of your work to the announcement in the Personal Development Radar post. If you don’t do this step, your work will still be featured using information from the first 2 steps.Please do not give me directions to visit your website, enter my email and get access myself – I’m just as busy a person as you are, and simply don’t have the time to register and try every product or service available. I believe if you want me to promote your work, you could probably save me some time by providing all the necessary access info.
- Personal Development Search – for content-based online resources with public access, please specify if you are interested to be included.
Disclaimer: I cannot guarantee every submission will make it into a Personal Development Radar. I have an ambitious plan to make Personal Development Ideas the most useful and interesting portal of Personal Development resources, and this means that some ideas or projects of yours may not be aligned with these plans enough to be featured.
What’s in it for you?
Here are just a few things that come to my mind right away, as I develop this idea I’ll be sure to add more:
- you get a direct link to your page or product
- 300+ readers get to learn about your product on the day of announcement
- you have your online resource added to Personal Development Search (see above)
- you get feedback on your product from me and interested readers
I will be eternally grateful for your linking back to Personal Development Ideas.