Updating my Amazon’s wish list to keep track of the next few books to buy and read, I’ve decided to put a link to it in the sidebar of this blog. A few more things came to my mind, and that’s how they all quickly grew into a separate Support this site section.
I’m really happy with the progress of this project so far, and I benefit from it in many ways. At the same time, I always feel there is more to be learned and shared, and I notice myself spending increasingly more time doing research, finding new people to talk to and learn from, exploring software and reading books.
I can definitely use some help to make Personal Development Ideas an even better place for all of us, and here’s what YOU can do:
Share your knowledge and help me grow
I find your emails and advices to be most useful, and I would love to get more of them as they keep me motivated and help me grow. Please feel free to do any of the following:
- share your personal advice (just use this contact form to send me an e-mail)
- point me to an article you find relevant and interesting (your own ones are most valued ones for me as they come from your own experience)
- suggest me a book I should read. If you feel particularly grateful for some article of mine or just want to be generous – please buy me a book from my Amazon wish list.
- suggest a software you think is useful. If you’re an author of a software package – please send me a copy of it. If you want me to review it (and post a summary of it here on my pages), just ask!
- suggest me an audio program – there are so many around, that I could definitely use your suggestions and friendly advices
Help PersonalDevelopment.ie grow
I wish I could spend even more time working on this project, but even at its current pace I see it finally shaping up. I’ve got many more plans and ideas for it, but your opinion is always valued, so please let me know if you want to help:
- link to Personal Development blog main page or any article you found useful on my site (PLEASE tell me if you do it without using trackbacks, so that I have a better chance of noticing and thanking you for this) from your websites. I don’t have a link exchange block setup just yet, so I can’t promise a permanent link back to you, but I can certainly suggest your website in one of my Saturday Links weekly posts
- suggest my website to your friends which could benefit from it (if you feel like nobody will really benefit, please tell me why and I promise to fix the situation!)
- bookmark my pages in your social bookmarks service (del.icio.us, StumbleUpon, digg and anything else you use)
- take time to leave a comment to this post
- let me know what you would like to see changed/improved about this site (you might find the feedback form to be most useful for this and I’ll be sure to continue our email conversation)
If you feel like making a small donation, please use any of this to do so, and be assured that all your help is greatly appreciated:
- send me a book on personal development you’ve already read yourself
- use the PayPal donation button on the sidebar
- send me your software package and give me a registration key
- buy me a book from my Amazon wish list
Are you still reading?! Incredible! You must be one of my loyal and regular readers, which makes you one of the most important and valued visitors to go through my pages. THANK YOU for all the help and attention, your continuous support means a lot to me.
pS: if you’re not a regular reader yet, this is even more impressive that you’re still reading these lines. THANK YOU too! Please come back again, I’ll be sure to have something interesting ready.