Hi everyone, and welcome to the next edition of Personal Development Radar!
Personal Development Radar aims to bring you the latest news and suggest best online resources on personal development.
Personal Development Ideas is moving to a new hosting!
Next week I’m going to migrate this website to a new hosting platform, which will mean a faster access for most browser-based visitors, and an even more flexible website administration for me. Fingers crossed, the change will go unnoticed (Personal Development Ideas feed readers, for instance, won’t notice a thing).
If you want your carnival mentioned here, just let me know using the Personal Development Radar contact form!
Personal Development Forums: most interesting discussions of the week
- How Often Do You Feel Frustration?
- What is your approach to reading books?
- Mark Joyner chimes in on the Law of Attraction
Simpleology: The Simple Science of Getting What You Want
I’m going to be ordering another batch of books on personal development soon, and this book is definitely going to be one of them.
Scott H Young is writing a book
Scott had sent me one of the chapters of his new book, and I can see there’s a post where he shares his plan for what will be his first book. Good luck, Scott! I think you’re doing great!
The Personal Development Bootcamp book
Alex Shalman has announced that he’s working on a book too! What can I say: it’s a great way to share knowledge, and some of the articles Alex posted before are just awesome. The title promises a lot, as does a recent post in the blog. Look forward to reading your work, Alex!
Personally: I’ve discovered this blog a few weeks ago, and since time management is one of the most attractive areas of personal development for me, I had signed up to its feed after just a few posts. I greatly enjoy reading new articles, and find many of them really useful. Thanks for a great resource!
Blog recommendation: Breathing Prosperity’s Law of Attraction Blog
Personally: Again, this is a fairly recent addition to the list of blogs I regularly read. Breathing Prosperity blog is a great blog accompanying the main Breathing Prosperity website. It’s a collective blog, which means that it has 4 authors supporting it, out of which I’ve only spoken with Shauna so far. Law of Attraction is something I have a great interest for, and I think many of you will find this blog useful.
- The Most Important Factor in Building Muscle by Mark McManus – a great article where Mark explains why progressive overload is very important
- Answers to Blog Tagging by Brian Kim – this may not be the catchiest title for a post, but it’s actually a great one, with Brian answering to questions of 3 blog tagging games, sharing his experience and approaches to reach success
- Empty Calories by Scott H Young – a very interesting article where Scott reveals a quite interesting analogy between processes related to our health and productivity
- Master The 5 Fundamentals of Weight Loss by Brad Isaac – simple strategies, but as we all know they are quite often the only ones that work
That’s all I’ve got for you today! Let me know what you like about the Radar, and what you would like to see in future editions.
Leave your ideas in comments, and contact me regarding your blogs or products to be featured in the next edition of Personal Development Radar.