Hi everyone, and welcome back to Personal Development Carnival!
Personal Development Radar aims to bring you the latest news and suggest best online resources on personal development, and I’m happy to present you this latest edition. If you are featured in Personal Development Radar, please consider linking back to it.
- CultivateGreatness Success and Personal Growth Carnival (26/04/2007) by Travis Wright
- Personal Growth Carnival (05/04/2007) by Bryan C. Fleming
If you want your carnival mentioned here, just let me know using the Personal Development Radar contact form!
New Global Search submissions
This week, the following websites were added to the Global Personal Development Sites Search:
- Streamline Your Life by Leo Babauta (Zen Habits) – a quick guide to building a plan for being successful in every aspect of your life
- How To Cut 713 Calories From Your Daily Diet Without Noticing by Mark McManus (Build Your Life To Order) – a few really easy to follow nutrition tips
- Get A Reality Check by Scott H Young – always good to measure your progress and see how long it’s going to take you to reach your goals
That’s all I’ve got for you today! Let me know what you like about the Radar, and what you would like to see in future editions.
Leave your ideas in comments, and contact me regarding your blogs or products to be featured in the next edition of Personal Development Radar.