Itâ€™s been about two weeks since I started the What Is Personal Development group writing project, and here’s the summary of our progress so far.
Please be sure to contact me when your post is up: trackbacks donâ€™t always work and sometimes your emails are the only way for me to know and be able to share your thoughts with others.
Thank you for submitting your entries! I really like this week’s ones:
- What Is Personal Development by Maria from Never The Same River Twice
- What Personal Development Means To Me by Lorraine from Powerfull Living
- Self Improvement by Marco from Self Improvement Emporium
And here are the previous week’s ones in case you missed them:
- What Personal Development Is To Me by Rick from Shards of Consciousness
- Personal Development: An Inspired Journey Along A Road Less Travelled by Simone from Outfit Inspirations
- What Is Personal Development by Tejvan from the Sri Chinmoy: Inspiration blog
I would like you all to have enough time to think about personal development and submit your entry, and so Iâ€™m thinking of leaving this writing project open for a few weeks. The deadline for submitting your entries is October 31st, 2007. This means that Iâ€™ll keep posting all the submissions every Friday until the end of this month.
Thanks for your help and attention so far, and hope to see more of your submissions soon! The more people participate, the better definition for the personal development we will end up with.