It seems Nozbe 3 has really come a long way since I’ve spent some time evaluating it back in 2013.
I couldn’t care less about the new and shiny logo, but think better project orientation and business plans are something that could be quite nice.
Really cool things in Nozbe 3
- projects can have roles now (Admin, User and Guest) – seems like a great idea!
- business plan (10+ accounts) – should help with collaboration
- LOTS of supported platforms. Web and Mac would be most important to me, with iPhone/iPad close second. Â But it’s nice to see Linux downloads as well. BTW: Mac download is 5MB, Linux is 95MB! :)
- revised (in a non-dramatic way) design
- new templates for projects
Overall, a very solid update for an already great product! Will be fun to give it a try sometime later in 2016.