Just in time to celebrate Nozbe‘s 6 years in business, a new Nozbe client for iOS devices (iPhone/iPad) is available as of today!
I’ve just downloaded the app and must say I’m impressed:
- it feels snappy enough on my rather dated iPhone 4 – scrolling through the lists is very smoothÂ
- there’s fully-featured comments support: checklists, etc! Wohoo! :)
- sync is faster and less visible, just the way it should be
- design makes the most of the available space – in addition to labels, some contexts are shown using icons
- both screen orientations are supported, I haven’t decided yet which one I like most
- best of all: the new Nozbe app is FREE! This means you can now fully test whether Nozbe is the right tool for you without having to pay anything – free accounts have enough features to be useful. Register here!
All in all, it’s a great and welcome start.
Well done Nozbe!